Tactics, Talents, Tools for IT research (3000+ participants)
The research aims to help international IT professionals:
- get in-depth understanding of the latest trends in software projects' management,
- compare experiences of multiple team's tactics for managing project risks,
- explore different practices in management of remote and in-house teams,
- find out what are most popular and useful tools used for software projects management.
- explore multiple tactics for managing project risks,
- explore challenges associated with talents management,
- explore the use of different tools for project management.
Audience: C-level IT professionals (CTO, CIO, Product managers, Project managers, VP of engineering, CEO)
Time: Summer 2014.
Methods: The research survey will be available online.
In order to reach as many international C-level IT professionals as possible, Developexuses its own database of business contacts and sends out a research invitations through LinkedIn Group "IT Insider International".
Results: Analytics report will be presented with the responses summary and conclusions to all research participants.Product & Service